My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012 Run... No Runner Left Behind!

The whole family ran today, I started out fast and strong but as always as mile 2 comes around I watch as my Husband, both my girls and yes even my dog quickly pass me and they soon are out of my front sights. 

I have mixed emotions, of course I am frustrated that I just cannot get over the hump and keep up with them, and then I am so proud that they are all such great runners. 

I just keep running along because I know that when they cross the finish line they each turn around and run back to me and we all end up running together in the final stretch.

I hope someday I will be running back so no runner is left behind.


Running distance: 2.96 mile
Total time: 33:37

No comments: