My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4, 2012

I had to take a day of rest yesterday. I am chalking it up to new sneakers, running too fast, too far and changing my stride all during the same run. I spent the day with my poor feet in buckets of ice and spent a few hours rolling out my muscles.

I hit the trail nice today, you would think a scarey coyote would have made me run faster especially since I had my dog with me but instead I slowed down to take a picture:
 Right in the middle is a coyote! 

A huge fear of mine is having my dog attacked along our run, I usually just  worry about other dogs. I can now add coyote to my list of worries

 Miles run: 2.11
Time: 24:03

Miles logged this week: 18.49

No comments: