My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012 My 3 mile.. I mean 2.5 mile tale...

So when I first attempted to run my Husband and I went out on bikes and we marked the 1.5 mile mark. So my goal was to run all the way to the 1.5 mile mark and back home making my run 3 miles long... Fast forward weeks later and I did it! Yippee I was so excited, proud, thrilled ETC! Fast forward to me deciding to bring my Iphone with me and a cool new App.. Run Keeper.... BOO HOO! I cried when I realized the marker was off and this whole time I was actually only running 2.5 miles (insert sad face here)

So for the last few weeks I have been running and pushing myself just a little more each day and finally TODAY after weeks of ALMOST there... I did it! I actually ran the entire 3.00 miles! (Insert Happy face Here!)

Distance Ran: 3.05 Miles
Time: 38:41




No comments: