My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29, 2012 Run

To treadmill or not to treadmill that was the big question today! We ran late after school between the dentist, homework and dinner it ended up being too dark for me to run on the trail. I am not a "treadmill runner" I will walk the treadmill, but I am always afraid I am going to fly off if I take off running and loose my footing. Well after much debate I jumped on and hoped for the best. 
It was still 100 degrees outside so it was probably about 115 in my garage so not only did I run but it was like being in a sauna! My ipod died, and I had to stare at the garage wall... I so much prefer the trail, outside!

I had to take a picture of my treadmill stats, I'll need to research runkeeper to see if it can track for me...

Distance: 2.01 Miles
Time 29:45

No comments: