My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013 Run! It always amazes me....

WOW!! Seriously I am amazed at how much my body loves me back after a forced long rest!
So I picked up the nice flu that has been going around, throw in a stomach bug, oh yah... I was a sick, hot mess! But FINALLY after 6 days of being down and out back on the road to recovery! I am not 100% yet but I was running today no matter what! And let me tell you I was HAULING! This is the fastest I have run ever. And it was awesome.
Check out my splits:

 running, runner, exercise, healthy, fitness, mileage, speed, newbie runner 
Miles Run: 3.26
Time: 30:52

Hopefully tomorrow I will run just as good!
 

No comments: