My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 13, 2013 Run.. A real Runner??

Today I think I am finally able to say I am a "runner"! Yippee! My Husband saw me while running down the street and said you look like a real runner out there! (I made him repeat it twice) That's pretty exciting to hear from him, because since the start he has been very "honest" about what I look like when I run. It took 6 months... but I feel like I am there! Where ever there is, that place I never thought I would ever get to,the place of it being a part of my life, the place where I don't ask myself why am I doing this, the place where I am the runner I want to be.


Miles running like a pro (LOL) 3.06
Time:30:28

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

That is wonderful coming from the HUBSTER!! Good for you Carri!! You go girl