My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5, 2013 My Reverse Run!

So while I was running along yesterday I was really bored so today I decided to run my route starting in the opposite direction. It kept my mind off my actual run because I kept comparing my time to where I was on the run in reverse. 
I am resting tomorrow for sure. My body was just screaming the whole run and I had problems getting quick mini sprints in. I am just running very neutral right now. My distance, my time all seems to have leveled out. I guess it is time to shake things up! (No idea how I will be doing this!)

 running, runner, exercise, healthy, fitness, mileage, speed, newbie runner
Miles Run: 3.01
Time: 30:16

No comments: