My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013 Run!

Where I live the main roads are all 1 mile to 1 mile from each other. The town is just a big graph. I have always wanted to run a complete square and since my normal run is only 3, I really wanted to run this square and today I did! I am a little upset because my phone rang during my run and when I hit the clicker on my headphones it paused my RunKeeper :( I didn't realize it until I was running along and said hmmm I haven't heard my time in a while and I looked and sure enough it was on pause!! I was sooo bummed out! So I am not really sure what my actual time was or my actual miles. I know it was at least 4 miles but I'm not sure how long it took me, I think I was gone at least 40 minutes.

This has happened to me once before, I think I need to set Runkeeper then hit my home button to get it off my main page so if I hit the clicker it won't mess with it.
  running, runner, exercise, healthy, fitness, mileage, speed, newbie runner
Approximate Miles run: 4.00
Approximate Time: 40 something minutes

No comments: