My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11,2013 Run! Coyote Scare!!

I ran the trail today, a little scary I was running in one direction and I could see ahead of me a large Coyote standing in the middle of the trail. I slowed down because I have heard they can be agressive so I was about ready to turn around when  guy coming from the other direction on a bike stopped and scared him off the trail. I was still nervous running past the area and with good reason, he was standing just a few feet from me. (So close my heart starting racing, What should I do if he comes at me??) But thank goodness he just stared and I just kept running, maybe even got me running a little quicker! 

Here is a picture:
Scary!!
 

Total Miles: 3.09
Time: 32:12

No comments: