My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 25, 2013

January 25, 2013 my first over 4 mile run!

I have been a solo runner since the start, so now that I met a fellow runner and ran with someone else it is completely different to me!  It probably would have taken me another month to cross the 4 mile mark, but running with a partner, I was able to run 4.22 miles! I was cautious when I ran and kept a slower pace than normal because I wanted to make sure I could make it home. But now that I have done it, I hope to increase my speed next time.

Total Miles: 4.22
Time: 47:55

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats on hit your farthest distance!! I really enjoy having a running partner it really makes my runs easier and pushes me to go out of my comfort zone..

Happy running,
Amanda :0)