My Blog is Moving!

I have decided to move my blog! You can now find me HERE! http://arunningbee.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26,2013 My Rainy run!

It is raining in Arizona! It NEVER rains here! Since I have been running it has only rained 1 other time! I have bought and returned several sets of  Women's rain gear, but I must have monkey long arms because all the sleeves were too small so I grabbed my Husband's rain gear and hit the trail. It was a good run, the big male coyote was hanging around but I was able to just run past him. Just over half way I thought I was going to pass out from being sooo hot in the rain jacket! I had to pull it off and tie it around my waist! It is supposed to rain until Monday and I plan to run everyday!

Miles run: 3.17
Time 33:02

No comments: